Bodrum - North Greek Islands (A/C) 8 Days 7 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
8 Days 7 Nights
06 Jun20 Jun04 Jul18 Jul01 Aug15 Aug29 Aug12 Sep26 Sep10 Oct
Bodrum - North Greek Islands (A/C)
The southern seaside town of Bodrum has a very close proximity to the neighbouring Greek Islands, therefore making it a very popular blue cruising starting point. Bodrum really is the perfect spot to embark on a Turkish gulet cruise experience. On this particular weeklong blue cruise its time for you to take time out for complete relaxation whilst getting to enjoy fascinating destinations and beautiful landscapes. You will get to visit the beautiful blue and white houses that sit upon a backdrop of vivid blue seas, purple bougainvillaea and sights rich in history and character.
This blue cruise visits the islands of Kos, Leros, Patmos, Lipsi, Kalymnos. You will have time to enjoy these islands along with time to swim and snorkel in the many secluded bays and beaches in between. This cruising holiday experience lets you really enjoy the best of Turkey to Greece whilst getting to enjoy what both countries really have to offer. Sample some of the fresh beautiful seafood in each port you pull into or compare coffee styles between the Greeks and Turks. Enjoy a spot of shopping and bargaining with the locals. This cruise will be a gulet holiday you cannot forget! This cruise departs every week between May and October.
The best of the North Greek Islands are going to be the highlight of this blue cruise holiday. Although you will be cruising out on a standard Turkish yacht, you will have the option to sleep under the stars but also you will have the option to sleep in the comfort of your own cabin as all cabins come with A/C. You will be very spoilt once you are onboard your Turkish gulet with the beautiful Turkish hospitality and gorgeous food served up to you each day will really top off your cruising holiday. Bodrum to North Greek islands blue cruise is one of the only few gulet cruises departing from Turkey. You can rent a yacht with your group and experience this amazing destination.
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbours is strictly forbidden and there are 7 nights docked in a harbour on this cruise. Please refer to the itinerary for full details.
- Sometimes harbours can be quiet noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travellers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a cabin for themselves. A single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If you are travelling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available with no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, Olympos Routes.
Before proceeding with booking please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
|23 May - 26 Jun EUR 755||27 Jun - 24 Jul EUR 900||25 Jul - 28 Aug EUR 1060||29 Aug - 11 Sep EUR 900||12 Sep - 25 Sep EUR 755||26 Sep - 9 Oct EUR 610||10 Oct - 16 Oct EUR 495|
|€||EUR 755||EUR 900||EUR 1060||EUR 900||EUR 755||EUR 610||EUR 495|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|