Bodrum - North Greek Islands 8 Days 7 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
8 Days 7 Nights
18 Jul01 Aug15 Aug29 Aug12 Sep26 Sep10 Oct
Bodrum - North Greek Islands
Bodrum is one of the major starting points or ending points for very popular blue cruises. As its proximity lies very close to the neighbouring Greek Islands, Bodrum is the spot to embark on a Turkey and Greek Island cruising experience. This week-long cruise is a tour of complete relaxation taking in a breadth of fascinating destinations and beautiful landscapes. Witness blue and white houses against a backdrop of breathtaking vivid blue seas, purple bougainvillaea and sights rich in history and character.
Boarding a traditional wooden gulet from Bodrum harbour, this gulet cruise visits the islands of Kos, Pserimos, Xerakampos, Leros, Platanos, Lipsi, Patmos, Kalymnos and all the secluded bays and beaches in between. You will get time to visit each island and there is also plenty of time to really get to enjoy all the beautiful waters you are sailing in with plenty of swimming and snorkelling stops along the way. Let us take you on a journey to soothe your body and soul from Turkey to Greece and back. It will be a holiday you will not forget! This cruise departs every week between May and October.
This blue cruise voyage takes you on a tour through the main North Greek Islands that surround Turkey. You cruise along in a standard Turkish yacht, which is to a very high standard as it goes out into the open waters. The Turkey gulets are to a very high standard for the class of yachts that it is and you will be spoilt to be on such an amazing vessel. Onboard gulet you will be spoilt with the beautiful Turkish hospitality and gorgeous food served up to you each day. Your crew are there to make sure your Turkish blue voyage holiday will be one to truly remember. This gulet cruise is one of the only few Greece blue cruise itineraries from Turkey.
Important notice: Currently we only operate this route with AC gulets, therefore please visit: Bodrum - North Greek islands with AC
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbours is strictly forbidden and there are 7 nights docked in a harbour on this cruise. Please refer to the itinerary for full details.
- Sometimes harbours can be quiet noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travellers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a cabin for themselves. A single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If you are travelling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available with no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, Olympos Routes.
Before proceeding with booking please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
|16 May - 22 May EUR 610||23 May - 26 Jun EUR 755||27 Jun - 24 Jul EUR 900||25 Jul - 28 Aug EUR 1060||29 Aug - 11 Sep EUR 900||12 Sep - 25 Sep EUR 755||26 Sep - 9 Oct EUR 610||10 Oct - 16 Oct EUR 495|
|€||EUR 610||EUR 755||EUR 900||EUR 1060||EUR 900||EUR 755||EUR 610||EUR 495|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|