Bodrum - South Greek Islands (A/C) 8 Days 7 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
8 Days 7 Nights
Bodrum - South Greek Islands (A/C)
This Turkish gulet cruise out of Bodrum is going to be the perfect mix between beautiful scenery, historical sights, nightlife and total relaxation. Bodrum is a vibrant seaside town that will be a great starting and endpoint for your cruise. With amazing historical sights as well as a vibrant nightlife and shopping scene there will be something to keep all entertained before boarding your yacht. This will be the ultimate Sail Turkey and Sail Greece experience together.
Starting on the stunning turquoise coast of Turkey, the itinerary journeys to small villages and hidden coves in Turkey to popular tourist islands in Greece including Symi, Rhodes and Kos. These islands are some of the most popular sunning spots all summer for tourists from all over the world and what better way to access them then with the surrounding oceans. Venture to the healing temple on Kos - the birthplace of the father of medicine, Hippocrates or catch the vibrant nightlife in Lindos, on Rhodes. There are many optional excursions on this tour giving passengers the chance to see many of the old towns and sights far from the marina. This gulet cruise departs every week from May until October.
This blue cruise visits the highlights of the South Greek Islands. Private yacht vacations on this destination give you the ultimate sailing experience along the Turkish and Greek coastlines. Your week is spent on a beautifully crafted Turkish gulet that will offer your own private cabin with A/C, which gives you your own bathroom facilities. There is plenty of room on deck to give you and your fellow passengers the best vantage points to see all that your cruise offers. Your crew on board are there to answer any questions you may have, point you in the right direction and ensure you have a gulet cruising holiday that you will not forget. Bodrum to south Greek islands gulet cruise is one of the few blue cruises available departing from Turkey.
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbours is strictly forbidden and there are 6 nights docked in a harbour on this cruise. Please refer to the itinerary for full details.
- Sometimes harbours can be quiet noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travelers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a cabin for themselves. Single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If you are travelling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available with no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, Olympos Routes.
Before proceeding with booking please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
Bodrum - South Greek Islands (A/C) Gulet Cruise Itinerary
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories of their week-long holiday at sea just after breakfast, disembarkation will be at approximately 10:30 am. (B)
|16 May - 22 May EUR 610||23 May - 26 Jun EUR 755||27 Jun - 24 Jul EUR 900||25 Jul - 28 Aug EUR 1060||29 Aug - 11 Sep EUR 900||12 Sep - 25 Sep EUR 755||26 Sep - 9 Oct EUR 610||10 Oct - 3 Oct EUR 495|
|€||EUR 610||EUR 755||EUR 900||EUR 1060||EUR 900||EUR 755||EUR 610||EUR 495|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|