Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris (A/C) 8 Days 7 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
8 Days 7 Nights
Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris (A/C)
If discovering Turkey’s Turquoise Coast on a gulet cruise is high on your agenda, then why not stay on for a week of cruising this amazing coastline. Departing Marmaris you blue cruise for 8 days and 7 nights is sure to be the highlight of your time in Turkey. Once you are on board there is a nice balance between life at sea and having time in ports, where you can go stretch your legs to discover the delightful shops and markets, or visit cultural sights.
In this week you will get to visit the towns of Fethiye, Gocek and Marmaris where historical sights will inspire and captivate and the shopping may hurt your credit cards. You will have the optional excursion of a day to go to the mud baths of Dalyan and Turtle Beach or partake in some water sports if they interest you. There are many hidden bays that you will get to swim and relax in as well as getting to visit the historical and famous Cleopatra Baths named after the famous Cleopatra herself. It is said that she visited the bath on her honeymoon with Marc Antony and is still one of the highlight attractions in the area. You will walk away at the end of the week relaxed, tanned and wanting more.
This weeklong gulet cruise is on a standard gulet. All cabins are double cabins and all solo travellers are given their own cabin (with single supplement fee). The cabins all have their own bathrooms and there is plenty of space on deck, on the sunbeds or back lounges to always find the perfect place to unwind. Your gulet cruise onto Fethiye is a very popular cruise option as it affords time in many seaside villages along the southern coastline of the Med. Marmaris is heart of gullet cruises In Turkey, please check our website for all Turkey gulet cruise options.
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbours is strictly forbidden and there are 3 nights docked in a harbour on this cruise. Please refer to the itinerary for full details.
- Sometimes harbours can be quiet noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travelers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a cabin for themselves. Single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If you are travelling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available with no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, Olympos Routes.
Before proceeding with booking please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris (A/C) Gulet Cruise Itinerary
After breakfast, at around 10:30am, it's time to say farewell to your new friends and your gulet crew.
All efforts are made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change at Captain's discretion. Our passenger's safety is number one priority. This could include daily destinations as well as overnight stops. If these situations arise, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options. No money will be refunded.
|16 May - 22 May EUR 430||23 May - 26 Jun EUR 500||27 Jun - 24 Jul EUR 590||25 Jul - 28 Aug EUR 685||29 Aug - 11 Sep EUR 590||12 Sep - 25 Sep EUR 500||26 Sep - 3 Oct EUR 430|
|€||EUR 430||EUR 500||EUR 590||EUR 685||EUR 590||EUR 500||EUR 430|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|
|16 May - 3 Oct||5%||8%||8%||8%||31 Dec|