Standard or Luxury Gulet Charter in Turkey
Gulet cruises Turkey: private luxury charter or standard cabin cruise? How do you choose? Both can be equally as relaxing and at times there is hardly a price difference, depending on the time of year, size of the boat, and number of people you are traveling with. If you are traveling with a group focused on certain destinations, private charters are ideal. However, if you are single or a couple traveling and seeking a relaxing holiday with everything planned for you, standard cabin cruises may be just the right fit for your time in Turkey. The options are endless so here are a few ideas to narrow down your decision for your next holiday.
Standard Cabin Cruise
Standard cabin cruises are an affordable and relaxing way to explore the Turquoise Coast. Predetermined popular routes make this option a stress-free way to enjoy your holiday in Turkey.
- The planning is done for you. All you have to do is purchase your cruise and board the gulet on the day of departure.
- If you are traveling alone, as a couple or in a small group, this is the most affordable option. You are also likely to meet great people and maybe even make lifelong friends during your time cruising the coast.
- You are free from the obligation of hiring an entire boat.
- Cruising with new people could present a potential problems if interests among passengers are not aligned. That being said, most of the time is spent outdoors on deck or swimming, or on land excursions exploring various destinations.
- Itineraries are predetermined with no flexibility.
- Length of cabin cruises is predetermined and if you are looking to fill more than 4 or 5 days, it will be hard to find a cruise to your liking.
Luxury Gulet Charter
Luxury gulet charters are an affordable way to feel like VIP, with the utmost privacy for you and your traveling companions as you enjoy the wonders of the Turkish Mediterranean. Itineraries are flexible and determined by you, making this an ideal option for a family vacation, birthday celebration, or tropical getaway for you and your friends.
- If you are traveling with a larger group, this is often the most affordable and comfortable way to go as you will be traveling with people you know.
- You will have your choice of initial itinerary and your group is free to be flexible with the route along the way. For example, on a yacht charter Fethiye, you may decide to spend an extra night while anchored in Butterfly Valley while en route to Olympos or Antalya.
- Choose your menu! Charter passengers can review the cruise menu and make slight adjustments according to the tastes and/or diet restrictions of the group.
- The length of your cruise is also set by you, charters can range from 5 days to 2 weeks or more depending on the length of your holiday.
- This option can be more expensive and is only best for larger groups traveling together.
- There is more planning involved as you will be given suggestions for routes, but more effort will have to be taken on your part if there are certain areas your group would like to explore. Of course, blue cruise companies are extremely helpful and will assist in the planning every step of the way.
Whether you choose to hop on a cabin cruise or plan out your perfect family getaway aboard a luxury gulet charter, your holiday in Turkey is sure to be a success. With crystal clear turquoise waters, secluded bays and beaches, picturesque islands, and vibrant seaside villages and towns, blue cruising in Turkey is a holiday that is hard to beat. Weigh your options and determine what is best for your next holiday. We will be waiting!