Aegean Pearl Gulet
Aegean Pearl Yacht Charter
The Aegean Pearl is a sumptuous gulet equipped with a host of comfort features while retaining a refined wooden aesthetic, now available for elite luxury gulet charter in Turkey.
She contains four tastefully designed cabins, each possessing a unique wood-lined décor. Consisting of one master cabin, two double cabins, and one twin cabin, the rooms are styled so that they all have a homelike ascetic and come with a host of features to make sure you enjoy your stay, including personal TVs and music systems, personal bathrooms, and luxurious French beds.
The entirety of her elegantly designed interior is air-conditioned, and her comfortable lounge provides the ideal place to repose with your fellow passengers, with an array of couches and cushions allowing you to sit back and relax on your yacht charter Turkey vacations.
Her spacious sundeck is positioned prominently on the spine of the ship, offering a majestic perch upon which you may lay back on the variety of sun mattresses and cushions available to you. Her top deck also presents a shaded lounge, where you may gaze upon the seascape and take in the cool sea breeze. She also comes equipped with a variety of water sporting equipment, if you prefer a more exciting deluxe yacht rental.
The Aegean Pearl offers the perfect synthesis of a subdued classic ascetic and luxury features and is now available for private gulet charter Turkey experiences.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1600||EUR 1600||EUR 1900||EUR 2100||EUR 2100||EUR 1900||EUR 1600||EUR 1600|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks