Agora Yacht Charter
This beautifully crafted classic vessel was built in 2002 however in 2015 went through a complete refit to the now wonderful standard that we see today making the agora the first-class rival to so many other Gulets that sail the Adriatic and Mediterranean waters, she is 29 meters in length and every inch of her handcrafted sleek interior has been thought out with comfort and design making her the perfect vessel for a stress-free relaxed vacation, on deck she has plenty of room for sunbathing and comes with comfortable custom fit mattresses so that you can while away the hours and top up your tan. There is both outside and inside dining areas, each with plenty of space to enjoy the company you are on board with, dining under a blanket of stars makes that romantic evening extra special.
The Agora can sail chartered yacht vacations with up to 12 guests as she has 6 spacious cabins. 5 of which are double and 1 twin each cabin has a private ensuite bathroom with all the comforts of home, and come with A/C as standard, during the long hot summer months in Turkey the airconditioning is a delightful bonus, however, we find many people still choose to sleep on deck under the night sky. All your needs on the Agora will be taken care of by a crew of three so you can sit back and let us organize everything from where we go to cooking to serving you an ice-cold beer after a delicious meal. Also on board for the entertainment and use of all our guests are DVD, TV and Music Player along with water Toys such as Water Ski’s, Canoe, Wind Surf, Snorkeling Equipment and Fishing Equipment.
The Agora Gulet cabin charter is registered and sails out of the southernly port of Split in Croatia the perfect starting location to sail the many beautiful and historic islands of the Adriatic.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1570||EUR 1715||EUR 1860||EUR 2000||EUR 2000||EUR 1860||EUR 1715||EUR 1570|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks