Angelo 2 Gulet
Angelo 2 Yacht Charter
With an elegant and contemporary design, Angelo 2 sets a new standard for modern yachts sailing in Turkey, making her a premier choice for a private luxury charter in Turkey.
Measuring 35 metres in length, she accommodates up to 14 people in 7 cabins. There are 1 Master and 6 Double cabins, all with air-conditioning and an ensuite bathroom.
A star feature is her spacious air-conditioned salon, which includes a lounging area with padded seats, a plasma TV and music system. The big windows on every wall create a bright and welcoming atmosphere with a stunning 360-degree view of your surroundings.
Her outer deck exudes comfort and class with all the amenities you need to get the most out of your private yacht holiday. Sip on delectable cocktails made from the open bar, feast on gourmet meals in the alfresco dining area, or sit back and relax and let fresh sea breeze reset your mind and body.
While her sunbathing area is the perfect place to relax in the daytime, at night it’s the best spot to sleep under the stars. Travelling on a private yacht in the Aegean Sea, away from big cities light and air pollution gives you a magical view of a twinkling skyline – a favourite pastime for many seafarers.
When it’s time to take the plunge into inviting blue sea, Angelo 2 has a large and stable platform for easy access into the water. Immerse yourself in the underwater world and take part in exciting water sports, such as snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaking and water skiing.
Set sail with Angelo 2, where traditional sailing and a luxury yacht vacation rentals experience takes you to the prime destinations of Marmaris, Datca, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek and Selimiye.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 2500||EUR 2500||EUR 2800||EUR 3200||EUR 3200||EUR 2800||EUR 2500||EUR 2500|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks