Bella Mare Gulet
Bella Mare Yacht Charter
The Bella Mare is privileged with the title of the deluxe gulet and offers one of the finest experiences available for a private luxury yacht charter in Turkey. At 36 meters in length, she effortlessly provides the comfort and prestige of a five-star hotel on the Mediterranean.
She houses six luxurious homestyle cabins, two master bedrooms, two twins, and two doubles, each with an ensuite bathroom and walk-in shower, accommodating a total of 12 passengers. Her interior is entirely air-conditioned and elegantly designed, allowing for maximum luxury during your gulet cruising holiday. Guests may relax in the spacious salon and enjoy the comfortable seating, deluxe entertainment system, and a fully stocked bar.
The deck provides her own luxuries, with room for repose among the several sundecks and lounging areas. Between the sun mattresses and large jacuzzi, there’s plenty of space to relax on deck and enjoy the seascape on your private gulet holiday rental.
If you take your pleasure in the water rather than on it, a wide assortment of water sporting equipment is readily available for your enjoyment, including a jet ski, snorkelling equipment, kayak, fishing tackle, and banana flotation device.
Departing from Marmaris and other available ports, the Bella Mare offers the pinnacle of luxury for your deluxe gulet cruise experience in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 4000||EUR 4000||EUR 5000||EUR 6000||EUR 6000||EUR 5000||EUR 4000||EUR 4000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks