Blue Cruise Gulet
Blue Cruise Yacht Charter
With a classic ascetic yet modern design, Blue Cruise Gulet offers an array of luxury yachting features, providing an unforgettable experience in private luxury gulet rental in Turkey. With eight deluxe cabin suites, she offers a sumptuous private luxury gulet charter on the Mediterranean for up to twenty guests.
Her sporty length of 28 metres allows the vessel to sail with dexterity around the seascape’s gorgeous islands and coves, giving you mastery of the waters on your blue cruise holiday. Her entire interior is air-conditioned, and her gorgeous salon is spacious and displays a nautical ambiance.
Her exterior has much to offer as well, with a large sun deck providing an array of wide lounge couches and relaxing cushions where you can stretch out and enjoy the views of Turkish and Greek waters on your private sailing yacht rental in Turkey. Other deck-side features include a host of water sporting gear allowing you to adventure out into the water anytime you please. Additionally, an alfresco dining area is the perfect place to enjoy the sumptuous meals prepared for you by our specially trained chefs.
The Blue Bruise Gulet offers the ideal vessel for relaxation and nautical adventure while you explore the Mediterranean on your private yacht cruise rental in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1125||EUR 1125||EUR 1350||EUR 1850||EUR 1850||EUR 1350||EUR 1125||EUR 1125|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks