Blue Pearl Gulet
Blue Pearl Yacht Charter
A blue voyage of turkeys southern coast is an incredible holiday choice and the Blue Pearl has been cruising these turquoise waters since she was built in 2005, she was fully renovated to the highest standard in 2012 and her silhouette is that of a traditional wooden ketch-style gulet.
The seven cabins can accommodate up to 14 guests at any one time. All cabins are generous in size and have private bathrooms with hot showers. Blue Pearl really does live up to its name, as it truly is a pearl of the blue seas of Turkey. There is a large sun deck with sunbeds which is your best spot for spending relaxing afternoons cruising along the ocean and there is also an outdoor dining area for you to enjoy your meal alfresco. Onboard, you will find plenty of water sport activities to take up your time at your swimming stops.
The Blue Pearl is available for private gulet hire, from the ports of Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Gokova and Hisaronu regions in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 600||EUR 600||EUR 900||EUR 1200||EUR 1200||EUR 900||EUR 600||EUR 600|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks