Marmaris, Bodrum, Fethiye, Selimiye, Gocek, Bozburun, Datca
Daglarca Yacht Charter
Daglarca gulet is a luxurious vessel combining the opulence of an elite resort with the nautical prowess of a high-tier sporting vessel. At 35 metres in length, its formidable frame houses four elegantly furnished cabins, providing the pinnacle of comfort to eight guests on this private luxury gulet charter in Turkey.
Each cabin comes equipped with all the amenities of a five-star hotel room, including TV folding down from the ceiling, personal internet connection, viewports onto the seascape, and ensuite marble bathrooms with hydro-showers. The entire interior is air-conditioned, and the inner cabins and salons all boast the highest tier of class and comfort features on your blue cruise holiday. Her salon possesses the opulence of a palatial lounge, her multimedia home studio system framed by massive panoramic windows letting you view the surrounding seascape.
She displays luxury above deck as well as below. Her sun deck is an expansive space equipped with enough sun mattresses and cushions for all guests to relax and sunbathe, stargaze, and otherwise enjoy the tranquillity of the ocean to their hearts’ content. Her flybridge provides the perfect place to take a drink from the bar and gaze at the passing islands and coves of the Mediterranean. Daglarca is the perfect choice for your deluxe cruise yacht rental in Turkey.
Daglarca Gulet is a luxurious vessel that allows you to experience Turkish and Greek waters in a truly splendid manner and is available now for private yacht rental on the Mediterranean.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 4000||EUR 4000||EUR 5000||EUR 6000||EUR 6000||EUR 5000||EUR 4000||EUR 4000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks