Double Eagle Gulet
Double Eagle Yacht Charter
The Double Eagle offers a unique and elite experience for private luxury gulet charter in Turkey. Her immense length of 39 meters and host of relaxation and safety features makes her the ideal yacht for cruising the Mediterranean in comfort and style.
Her 6 cabins can sleep up to 12 passengers, with each room exquisitely designed to provide the highest degree of tranquillity and opulence on your private yacht charter. Consisting of two master cabins, two twins, and two doubles, each room is equipped with air conditioning, ensuite bathroom and shower, plasma TV, and minibar.
The capacious saloon is tastefully decorated to exude sophistication and offers luxurious lounging and dining areas, a fully stocked bar, and a deluxe entertainment studio. The spacious deck offers a large lounging area, the perfect place to sunbathe on the ample supply of cushions and sun mattresses available and enjoy the beautiful views of the Aegean on your luxury Turkish gulet tours.
If you’re after a more thrilling blue cruise holiday on the Mediterranean, the ship comes equipped with a deluxe selection of water sports, including a jet ski, water skis, diving equipment, flyboard, banana boat, water skis, wakeboarding equipment, canoe, and aqua lounge for up to six people.
The Double Eagle provides all the comfort of an elite five-star cruise and is the perfect option for your luxury cruise in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 4000||EUR 4000||EUR 5000||EUR 6000||EUR 6000||EUR 5000||EUR 4000||EUR 4000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Airport transfers (nearby)
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks