Eber Yacht Charter
Eber Refitted in 2017 with a wide range of leisure and entertainment facilities, now offers the highest tier of private luxury gulet trips in Turkey.
She offers accommodation for 10 people in 5 cabins, including 1 Master, 2 Double, and 2 Twin bedrooms. All cabins are air-conditioned and enjoy a personal TV and high-end music system, complete with ensuite bathroom.
Her elegant layout combines sumptuous amenities indoors with state-of-the-art outdoor relaxation and entertainment, everything needed for a luxury blue cruise holiday. The generous interior salon comes complete with minibar, flat-screen TV, game consoles, and a high definition music system.
Her extensive outdoor deck boasts a sizeable jacuzzi and ample space for cushions and sun mattresses, ideal for sunbathing during the day and stargazing during the warm Mediterranean nights. The deck hosts an opulent dining area where one may enjoy the five-star meals offered by our highly trained chef.
If one desires more excitement in their private yacht charter holiday, the deck comes equipped with water-ski, jet ski, windsurfing equipment, wakeboard, and 10 sets of snorkelling gear.
Available for hire in Fethiye and other ports of Turkey, Eber Gulet is the ideal private gulet holiday rental, offering personal access to Turkey’s most exclusive coves and islands while enjoying unparalleled luxury and comfort.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 2000||EUR 2000||EUR 2500||EUR 3000||EUR 3000||EUR 2500||EUR 2000||EUR 2000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks