Emre Bey Gulet
Kas, Marmaris, Oludeniz, Bodrum, Kekova, Fethiye, Selimiye, Bozburun, Ucagiz Village
Emre Bey Yacht Charter
Fully refurbished in 2018, Emre Bey gulet provides the cutting edge of luxury and safety amenities, being a superb example of a vessel available private luxury yacht charter in Turkey.
At a length of 26 metres, she houses 6 cabins, 1 master and 5 double bedrooms, sleeping up to 12. Each homestyle cabin is sumptuously designed and is fully equipped with air conditioning and a modern ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle.
She comes fully equipped with high-end comfort and relaxation facilities both above and below deck, making it effortless to relax on your luxury Turkish gulet cruises. The interior salon is elegant yet spacious, affording all 12 guests ample room to relax and enjoy the ship’s deluxe TV, music system, and adjoining fully stocked bar.
The deck offers a spacious expanse for relaxation, with a wide selection of cushions and sun mattresses upon which you may repose on your private gulet holiday on the Aegean Sea. Her large dining area gives you a pristine view of the water, where you may enjoy the meals prepared by the ship’s highly trained chef, whose dishes are of a quality comparable to any five-star hotel.
Departing from Bodrum, the Emre Bey is exquisitely designed to provide the pinnacle of comfort for your next luxury private yacht charter in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 915||EUR 915||EUR 1150||EUR 1260||EUR 1500||EUR 1150||EUR 915||EUR 915|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks