Grand Alaturka Gulet
Kas, Oludeniz, Demre, Bodrum, Kemer, Kekova, Ucagiz Village, Finike, Kalkan, Fethiye, Olympos, Gocek
Grand Alaturka Yacht Charter
Grand Alaturka (Formerly Gokce 3) is an elegant traditional gulet measuring 30-meters, below deck is specially designed to be home to 8 en-suite cabins for up to 16 passengers to cruise the Turkish coast. Grand Alaturka is a perfect vessel for luxury gulet cruises in Turkey.
Double and twin cabins welcome passengers to cruise the coastline in comfort in groups of their choosing. Inside the cabins, a combination of large windows and classic portholes fill the cabins with natural light. The naturally polished wood finish keeps the traditional marine style while the comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms add modern luxury to this classic style. The cosy indoor lounge and bar is a perfect place to relax indoors. The fully stocked bar is easily reached for your pleasure on your yacht charter vacation and the booth style table is a great place to sit. The open floor of the lounge is generous to allow plenty of traffic into the cabins or could be used as an entertainment point inside.
The rear deck opens in front of passengers heading above, with a set of 3 curved tables creating a semi-circle place to relax. A long and deep lounging settee fill the rear railing and making a partial shaded view. A raised sunbed section breaks the flat deck to create an unshaded place to enjoy the sun and get a fantastic view of the surrounding turquoise waters. The main dining area is found on the front deck, a long banquet table creates a grand place to enjoy the alfresco meals that the onboard chef specially creates.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1100||EUR 1200||EUR 1600||EUR 2200||EUR 2200||EUR 1800||EUR 1200||EUR 1000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks