Hic Salta Gulet
Hic Salta Yacht Charter
The elegant lines and sleek curves of the Hic Salta Gulet make her a joy to sail in, built-in 2006 and expertly refurbished in 2014 make her a fantastic choice for a Turkey blue cruise. Built not only with elegance but also with comfort in mind, the Hic Salta Gulet has a length of 43 metres and a width of 8 metres, which enables her to offer the perfect space for relaxation at all times. Our professional and experienced captain and crew of 5 will be ready to assist you whenever you need, creating a friendly atmosphere that you can rely on.
There are a total of 5 luxurious guest cabins on board, which provide enough space for up to 10 guests. There is 1 Master cabin, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins, all with beautifully panelled mahogany joinery and doors. Every cabin has an ensuite bathroom which provides our guests with a homestyle WC., hand-basin and a cubicle shower. Each cabin also has it’s own air conditioning and heating for maximum comfort. LCD TVs are present in every cabin.
There is both a dining area in the lounge and above deck for enjoying fresh meals prepared by our experienced chefs who are always excited to share their skills with you. There are comfortable sunbathing cushions above deck for when the weather is bright and you wish to soak up some enchanting Turkish sun whilst spending time for yourself.
The interior saloon houses an LCD TV, CD player and sound system so that entertainment is always accessible. There is also wireless internet access as well as a GSM phone available so outside communication is a non-issue.
For our energetic guests, ocean sporting equipment such as a jet ski, water-skis, a wakeboard, paddleboard and Ringo are available. For swimming in the warm Mediterranean ocean, snorkelling gear is always available.
For guests who would prefer a quiet afternoon possibly catching dinner, our boat has great fishing gear, and a dinghy is on hand whenever needed.
For a luxurious yet classic yacht charter, the Hic Salta Gulet is ready at any time, from the Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, Gokova and Hisaronu ports.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 4500||EUR 4500||EUR 5000||EUR 6000||EUR 6000||EUR 5000||EUR 4500||EUR 4500|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks