One Star Gulet
One Star Yacht Charter
The One Star Gulet has the beautiful sleek lines of a traditional 32-meter long classic yacht, built and decorated in 2003 to a high standard with a classic wood finish.
Up to 16 guests can sail in her at one time, as she sails with 8 spacious traditional gulet style air-conditioned cabins consisting of 1 light and airy Master, 5 Double cabins and 2 Twin cabins each with a private bathroom all of which have homestyle W/C and shower cubicles. On deck, her spacious hand-built cushioned seating space is perfect for total relaxation with enough room for all. The open-air dining area has a retractable awning keeping the heat of the sun at bay and providing the opportunity to eat alfresco regardless of the weather. The onboard chef will serve traditional Turkish cuisine prepared in the fully equipped kitchen and whenever possible with fresh, local ingredients, an important part of your blue voyage cruise will be tasting the delights of this magical country, and the One Star Gulet is the right setting for this, in the evening if you want to dine beneath the stars we can take back the awning, with a drink in hand your evenings will be a fantastic memory to treasure. The front deck is a sunbathers paradise lay back, relax, listen to the water with your favourite book in hand and enjoy the moment.
The interior salon has a great atmosphere and is a large open space with wrap around seating and an additional dining option, with the added luxury of a fully stocked bar, all the creature comforts of home are made available making your vacation comfortable, there is an LCD TV, DVD, both internet and Bluetooth connections available a PlayStation in the lounge and music system in both the lounge and on deck.
The One Star Gulet sails with an experienced crew of 4, the Captain, the Chef and 2 deckhands there are also separate quarters for the crew giving you the privacy you need. Whilst cruising to some of the most amazing locations along Turkeys southern coast, you will also stop in many of the secluded bays and visit some of the lesser-known islands with hidden treasures of incredible sunsets and ruins from historical times gone by, but we also know that you may want to spend just as much time enjoying all that this yacht has to offer, as she always carries both Snorkelling equipment so that you can enjoy some of the Mediterranean's most diverse marine life and Fishing tackle if you fancy whiling away some time in this relaxing sport, you never know you may just catch dinner!
The One Star Gulet is an amazing option for your Turkish Gulet Charter, sailing out of the harbour town of Fethiye, an incredible starting place for some of the best routes in these incredible turquoise waters.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1000||EUR 1200||EUR 1450||EUR 1800||EUR 1900||EUR 1450||EUR 1150||EUR 1000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks