Prenses Bugce Gulet
Marmaris, Oludeniz, Bodrum, Fethiye, Selimiye, Gocek, Datca
Prenses Bugce Yacht Charter
Prenses Bugce gulet is a modern yacht in every sense of the word. Built-in 2017 to the highest standards of luxury and safety features, her stately white exterior encases a sumptuous haven on the water that is ready to dazzle you on your next private blue cruise gulet rental.
Her impressive length of 31 metres houses six elegantly decorated cabins, one master, three doubles, and two triples, and is ready to accommodate up to 12 lucky guests. Each cabin offers a cosy atmosphere and contains such features as air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, and porthole windows looking out on the blue seascape. The interior salon is of an expansive size and comes with an included bar and home entertainment system, presenting the ambience of an elite resort lounge on your Mediterranean cruise ship holiday.
Her exterior also comes equipped with a range of opulent features, the most immediately apparent of which is the spacious sun deck. Coming with a veritable collection of sun mattresses, cushions, and luxurious resting accouchements, the sun deck is the perfect place to repose, sunbathe, and gaze at the scenic islands and coves on your deluxe yacht hire in Turkey. Adventure is always within easy reach, as a host of water sporting gear is on board, including jet skis, diving equipment, water skis, and snorkelling gear.
Prenses Bugce gulet is a vessel that lives up to its name as a luxury sailing yacht and is now available for charter in Turkish and Greek waters.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1750||EUR 1750||EUR 2000||EUR 2500||EUR 2500||EUR 2000||EUR 1750||EUR 1750|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks