Prenses Gulce Gulet
Datca, Icmeler, Marmaris, Fethiye, Bozburun, Gocek
Prenses Gulce Yacht Charter
Prenses Gulce is an elegant gulet built with pleasant light wood and coming equipped with everything one needs for an adventurous yet comfortable nautical experience on the Mediterranean. She is available for private sailing gulet charter in Turkey.
She has a sporty length of 22 metres and offers accommodation for ten guests in five cosy cabins. Consisting of four double and one master cabin, each room comes equipped with all the comfort features to be expected from a blue cruise yacht rental on the Mediterranean, including air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, and a relaxing, nautical ambiance. Her lounge provides a spacious area ideal for relaxing with your fellow passengers in front of the plasma screen TV, taking advantage of the adjoining fully stocked bar, and enjoying the scenic sea views through the panoramic windows.
Her exterior presents a sleek design, offering a sundeck with more than enough sun mattresses and resting surfaces for everyone on board. Her shaded top deck lounge provides the ideal place to enjoy alfresco meals prepared by our highly trained chef while you relax in utmost luxury and comfort on your sailing cruise holiday.
Prenses Gulce gulet is a comfortable yachting vessel that lets you enjoy the treasures of Turkish and Greek waters in comfort and style and is now available for a luxury sailing yacht charter in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 550||EUR 650||EUR 850||EUR 1100||EUR 1100||EUR 850||EUR 650||EUR 650|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks