Queen Duru Gulet
Queen Duru Yacht Charter
Queen Duru is a luxurious private gulet available to hire for your next blue cruise holiday. Her sleek and stylish outline combines the elegance of classic boat design with all the comforts of modern-day yachts. The gleamy newly built boat sleeps 14 people in 1 Master bedroom, 1 Triple room and 5 Double cabins. The elegant and spacious cabins all have an en suite bathroom with a shower stall for a comfortable shower experience.
Her salon represents the perfect balance between luxury and style, without ever compromising on comfort for you to enjoy your gulet cruise. Beautifully decorated, there is a large dining area with ample seating space for everyone. Here, you can feast on our chefs' carefully executed local and continental dishes that will satisfy every palate. The salon also features an advanced music system, fast internet connection and a large flatscreen TV for your movie nights.
For the ultimate gulet cruise holiday experience, you can also lounge and dine under the stars in the extensive open deck area. As you relax in your private sanctuary, it is moments like these that will make your private yacht charter cruise a truly enchanting experience.
Onboard, you'll also find snorkelling gear for children and adults. Don your mask and snorkel and take a dip in Turkey's pristine blue waters that are teeming with marine life. Alternatively, take a paddle on the canoe and feel the excitement of gliding effortlessly through the water with the wind in your hair and the warm sun on your face.
Thanks to the boat ladder, you can access the water with ease, and when it's time to get out, there is a freshwater shower to rinse away the seawater. The sundeck area also has many comfortable sunbeds with a fantastic view of the Mediterranean Sea and Turkey's best sunsets.
From the departure ports of Marmaris, Datca, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek and Selimiye. Queen Duru is your getaway to Turkey's prime gulet charter destinations. Her excellent sailing performance and refined beauty will no doubt turn heads wherever she goes.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1000||EUR 1250||EUR 1500||EUR 2000||EUR 2000||EUR 1750||EUR 1250||EUR 1250|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks