Tersane 8 Gulet
Datca, Kas, Marmaris, Antalya, Oludeniz, Demre, Bodrum, Kemer, Kekova, Ucagiz Village, Kalkan, Istanbul, Cesme, Fethiye, , , Gocek, Bozburun, Izmir
Tersane 8 Yacht Charter
Tersane 8 is one of the largest private gulet charters available for rental in Turkey. This luxury yacht can accommodate up to 28 people in 14 cabins with a mix of triple and double cabins. You have the option to depart out of Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek, Kas, or Marmaris and can even sail to the Greek islands* on this gulet cruise!
Each room has it’s own bathroom with a rainfall showerhead in a separate stall, air conditioning, and two portholes. Every room has a safe box to keep your valuables locked in and closet to hang your clothes in. There is air conditioning in every cabin, and unlike most ships, it can stay on past midnight for up to 8 hours. There is an inverter that can be turned on when the generators are not running, which will allow you to have power to charge your devices.
The deck is made of teak wood from Turkey, giving the entire ship and elegant look and feel. Dine outside on the shaded back deck and enjoy the fresh Mediterranean breeze while you cruise along. The main dining table on deck can fit up to 30 people at once, but there is also a second table inside in addition to a smaller table on the front deck that seats 12-14 people. Lay on a sunbed atop one of the two sundecks, both of which are elevated for the perfect panoramic views while you soak up the sun; 28 sunbeds can fit on the dual-level sundecks. You can even take a refreshing dip in the jacuzzi on the top deck or lounge on bean bags on the front deck.
In terms of water sports, there are plenty of options for fun! Try out water skiing using our 5.3-meter motorboat which has a 70 Horsepower engine (note that fuel for motorboat is an additional surcharge). If you are looking for a thrill, take a ride out on the Ringos. For a calmer activity why not take out one of the two kayaks in one of the sparkling bays or go for a paddle on the SUP board?
The inside lounge area has plenty of couch space and plenty of windows that let in sunlight if you want to relax inside a bit. There are two flat-screen tvs and you are welcome to play your own music on the entertainment system using the BlueTooth setup. Our crew of 8 people includes a captain, chef, chef’s helper, a barman, and 4 deckhands. They are sure to take good care of you and help you create the cruise of a lifetime!
*Please note: We cannot begin or end the cruise in Rhodes, Kos, Simi, or any other Greek island.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 2570||EUR 3000||EUR 3800||EUR 4000||EUR 4500||EUR 3800||EUR 2650||EUR 2570|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks