Kemer Blue Cruises Turkey
Kemer is a large holiday resort area just out of Antalya. The beaches, shopping and nightlife attract many holiday makers year in, year out. This is also the spot to pick up cruises heading towards Antalya or the beautiful, ancient Lycian coastline towards Kekova.
Want to learn more?
Kemer is a popular resort style town not too far out on Antalya. Although the Turkey gulet cruises do pass through Kemer, it is not as popular for these cruises, as other locations. Kemer is popular for its lively nightlife and beautiful coastline. Kemer is starting point for our Popular 1 week Kemer-Kekova gulet cruises.
1) The Ancient ruins of Phaselis are an easy day trip from Kemer. Dating back over 2000 years these ruins are a popular tourist attraction as you can explore the Roman and Byzantine ruins whilst enjoying the beautiful scenery that they are found in.
2) For the best panoramic views over all of the Antalya region be sure to catch the gondola ride up Mountain Tahtali. A great little day trip from Kemer and a nice way to escape the summer heat with the high mountain milder temperatures.
3) The beautiful Goynuk Canyon is a day well spent. You can wander through the canyon and enjoy the beauty surrounding you. It’s nice and cool, so it’s a great way to get out of the summer humidity. If you are brave take a dip in the icy cold waters that around running through the canyon.
Best places to eat!
As Kemer is such a popular holiday destination you can really get your fair share of a different array of food on offer. The ones we think are worth a mention are –
1) Captain Pirate Restaurant and Café Bar. This place, although seems a little cliché is actually a really good pick among all of the restaurants and cafes in Kemer. It has a variety on its menu from western style food and also Turkish dishes on offer. It also has the best cocktails in town!
2) For the real local experience with out the fancy fanfare then head to Havuzbasi Restaurant. This is a great family run business and caters really well for families too. It’s the popular spot to grab your fresh trout meals. The location is lovely right by the river.
3) Navigator Restaurant is the best pick for sunset dinner along the marina. Not only do you get to watch the sun set on another beautiful day in Turkey, but also the food and drinks served here are top notch and well worth it.
Best places to drink!
Kemer is well known for its lively nightlife. You will want a few nights to get out and explore the best places in town. Be sure to have your dancing shoes on.
1) Club Inferno. This is the hot pick in town. Each night normally has a different theme. You may get the pick of the best songs of the year, a Turkish night or they even host foam parties. Either way, this has been one of the most popular clubs to head out to in Kemer and you can see why.
2) Klub Kristall. Although it’s said to be Inferno’s little brother this is still a really good pick if you want a change of scenery. Good music choices and the staff are super efficient in serving drinks.
3) Monkey Disco Bar. If you want something even more quiet then the bigger clubs on offer, then head here for friendly local service.
Gulet Cruises starting from Kemer
Kemer is not the most well known area for the Turkish Blue Cruise holidays. However you will find in Kemer harbour some gorgeous Turkish Gulets and yachts. The harbour houses some of the standard style gulets along with the luxury style gulets that you will see sailing past throughout your time in Kemer. If you really want to get on board the blue cruise experience then your only option out of Kemer is the Kemer to Kekova and back which takes one week.