Marmaris Blue Cruises Turkey
Marmaris is a starting and ending point for many of the southern Turkey coastline cruises. Marmaris boasts the largest harbour in all of Turkey and is a very popular summer holiday spot. The stunning coastline attracts thousands year in, year out. Marmaris also boasts many bazaars to enjoy a spot of shopping, an old town with ancient castle ruins and the harbour front is lined with cafes and bars for you to sit and enjoy watching the many boats come and go. Marmaris also boasts some lively nightlife, so if you are looking for a night out this could be just your spot.
Marmaris is another coastal town along the southern edge of Turkey. A popular location for Turkish gulet cruises, it also boats the largest harbour in Turkey for these beautiful Turkish gulets. Enjoy a wander through the harbour to see all styles of gulet; from your standard gulet or your more luxurious yachts that are found all throughout the harbour. There is great shopping and many places to eat and drink on offer.
There are still some exciting things to do in Marmaris. So be sure not to miss out on these top things to do whilst you visit there.
1) Not too far out of Marmaris is Dalyan. You can visit here on a full day trip tour where you will get to visit Turtle Beach, go on a boat trip through the lake area and also cover yourself in the natural and thermal mud at the hot springs. A full day of fun and adventure but at a nice slow holiday pace.
2) Marmaris Marina. As earlier stated, this is the largest marina in all of Turkey. Wander along the shorefront and sit at one of the many cafes or restaurants for a drink or dinner. Or you may like to wander down all the jetty’s that make up the marina and marvel at all the beautiful Turkish gulets and yachts.
3) Boat Tours. There are many little day trips out of Dalyan. So why not jump on a traditional Turkish wooden gulet and spend a day out visiting some of the beautiful swimming spots only accessed by the waterways. Lunch is served on board and you can also buy snacks. Many gulet are also available to hire for private gulet cruising, Marmaris harbor is very popular for Luxury Gulet Cruising, and hosts various luxurious Yachts, as well as standard gulets.
4) Rhodes. If you want to visit another country whilst in Turkey, then why not pop over to the near by Greek Island of Rhodes. Be sure to pack your EUROS and enjoy the day wandering the medieval streets and shopping up a storm at all the local markets.
Best places to eat!
Take your pick in Marmaris and you normally cannot go wrong. There are so many places to eat around town and majority of them will serve up tasty treats to meet everyone’s taste buds.
1) Reds Steak and Cocktails is the number 1 pick on Trip Advisor and for a good reason. The food served is delicious and although their menu may cater away from traditional Turkish food, there are still so many good choices with a few Turkish ones if you decide you want those. Friendly and welcoming service.
2) For meals all day that are quality from breakfast through to dinner then head to Samdan Restaurant. They have everything you can imagine on the menu and if you cant decide the friendly staff will be happy to help you out and make a great recommendation.
3) Although the Greasy Spoon Restaurant serves up predominantly English style grub, if you are sick of the Turkish fare then do head here for a good hearty meal that gives you the impression of home cooking at its best.
4) Pop In is a great locals favourtie. The friendly staff really make you want to go back for more. Go here hungry, as the servings are enormous.
Best places to drink!
Marmaris has a very large nightlife scene and is one of the hot spots on the coastline in Turkey for a night out. There are quite a few places to pick from and if it’s a night out you want then head for Bar Street. The nightclubs along here are always offering something for your entry. You may get cheaper drinks, or free entry, so take a wander down Bar Street to see where may take your fancy. If its all too loud for you and you are looking to still enjoy a drink out on the town, then head back to the Marina and take your pick from any café along there that will gladly serve you a nice drink to end your evening in.
Gulet Cruises starting from Marmaris
As Marmaris is largest harbour in the south of Turkey you must be sure to spend a day wandering through its many moorings to gaze at and admire the craftsmanship of the beautiful Turkish sailing gulets. The harbour will house the most impressive luxury gulets along with mid range gulets and your standard gulets. It is also where you can get the cruises to Fethiye and return back if you want to stay on a little longer. These <a href="http://www.alaturkacruises.com/ title="blue cruise">blue cruises are a very popular holiday choice along this coastline of Turkey.