Terms and Conditions
1. All holidays on this website are sold subject to the following conditions.
2. The person whose name is on the contract will be considered as the group’s leader and therefore accepts these terms and conditions for and on behalf of all the persons named on, substituted or added to the booking form.
3. All prices shown are current at the time of putting the website online. Information given here is based on the latest information available. We reserve the right to change any of the facilities, transport, services, itineraries, prices or vehicles described here without being liable for any compensation or refund.
4. Bookings for all tours except private gulet charters can only be confirmed when a 50% deposit or the full payment has been received by ALATURKA CRUISES. With Private Gulet bookings, balances must be paid latest 15 days before departure.
5. Clients who wish to cancel their charter holiday for any reason, including health or family reasons, are subject to the following fees:
Private Gulet Charter:
a) 45 days or more notice for gulet charters: ALATURKA CRUISES will accept cancellation except 30% of total gulet hire cost.
b) 44 days or less notice for gulet charters: no refunds of any kind.
a) 31 days or more notice: ALATURKA CRUISES will accept cancellation and refund all money, except for a 30% of the total tour cost non-refundable administrative fee plus applicable hotel, cruise and air cancellation fees.
b) 21 to 30 days notice for cabin charters: ALATURKA CRUISES will accept cancellation and refund all money, except for a 50% of the total tour cost non-refundable administrative fee plus applicable hotel, cruise and air cancellation fees.
c) 20 or less days notice for cabin charters: no refunds of any kind.
For any changes you want to make to your booking if you contact Alaturka Cruises prior to 3 weeks of your departure we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Any request made under 3 weeks may incur a charge.
6. Prices do not include insurances of any kind for clients, unless stated explicitly. Therefore, clients are strongly advised to obtain their own insurance for health (sickness & accidents), baggage loss/damage, theft, cancellations or otherwise while travelling. In case of these events during the trip, we shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from. We shall not be liable for any refund, either partial or total of money paid.
7. The responsibility ALATURKA CRUISES and/or its agents are limited. ALATURKA CRUISES can accept no responsibilities for any delay or change in schedule, breakdown in machinery or equipment, strikes, theft, baggage loss/damage, or injury arising out of or in connection with hotel / gulet accommodation, food, baggage handling, war or terrorist activities (threatened or actual), weather conditions or any matter related hereto. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the client.
- ALATURKA CRUISES reserves the right at any time to change any part of the itinerary or the carrier utilised, or the hotel accommodations utilised, or any other. The prices advertised are subject to change due to price increases resulting from gasoline price increases and similar causes. In such case each passenger can be required to pay an additional amount for the trip reflecting such increase.
9. In case of a breakdown of a gulet, ALATURKA CRUISES and/or its agents have got 24 hours to resolve the problem by repairing the gulet or by replacing it by another gulet. No refund of any kind will be made.
10. ALATURKA CRUISES reserves the right to decline, accept or remove, at its sole discretion, at any time before or during the trip, any tour member as a participant in the trip when not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of other members on the trip. No refund of any kind will be made.
11. In the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction, clients must bring the complaints to the attention of ALATURKA CRUISES head office in Fethiye during the cruise/tour so that ALATURKA can take immediate action to remedy the problem. Complaints made afterwards are not accepted.
12. Agent’s responsibility: it is your agent’s responsibility to advise ALATURKA CRUISES of any special requirements you may have and to communicate to you any changes or alterations advised to your agent by ALATURKA CRUISES.
13. If a client fails to join a tour or joins it after departure, or leaves it prior to completion, no refund can be made.
14. The information as stated on this website is correct to the best of our belief, but we accept no liability for any inaccuracies contained herein.