Salmakis Yacht Charter
Salmakis is a private charter gulet in Turkey that accommodates up to 12 people in 6 cabins. There are 1 Master, 3 Double and 2 Twin cabins, all exquisitely decorated and with an ensuite bathroom. With a contemporary design that preserves the timeless elegance of traditional sailing boats, she gives you the best of life on board on a luxury blue cruise.
Her air-conditioned indoor space is the best place to relax in comfort during warm sunny days. Here, you can enjoy gourmet meals at the large dining table, or relax in the cosy built-in lounging nook by the window, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or an ice-cold drink on your private gulet cabin charter. With a TV and DVD player, the salon can also be converted into a movie theatre for a quieter evening at sea.
When it comes to outdoor living space and entertainment, Salamakis promises a variety of amenities and comforts, adding an exclusive dimension of your private yacht charter rental holiday. There is an alfresco dining area, a large sun deck and other places throughout the vessel to just sit back and enjoy the atmosphere on board and first-class views over the horizon.
If you want to get close to the pristine blue waters, there is snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing and windsurfing equipment available. Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in exciting water sports in the calm waters of the Aegean Sea, away from crowded docks and beaches of other popular tourist destinations.
She is a magnificent gulet that allows you to sail in complete comfort and style to the beautiful coastal ports of Marmaris, Datca, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek and Selimiye. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing or a more adventurous blue cruise holiday, the choice is yours onboard Salamakis gulet.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1122||EUR 1122||EUR 1286||EUR 1843||EUR 1843||EUR 1286||EUR 1122||EUR 1122|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-week basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks