Sebahat Sultan Gulet
Sebahat Sultan Yacht Charter
Sebahat Sultan is a beautiful 23-metre gulet for up to 10 passengers to stay in the 5 beautifully designed cabins to give the best views and privacy. Sebahat Sultan Gulet is available for gulet rental Turkey experiences on the Mediterranean.
The cabins are a beautiful combination of teak and mahogany wood, large windows offer amazing views across the turquoise waters. En-suite bathrooms, storage space and private seating make the cabins aboard a touch of quality on the Turkish waters. The interior saloon is got to through a wide corridor where booth style seating awaits for those who wish to relax indoors on their bluecruise. There is also a full entertainment system that includes TV, DVD and music player.
The rear deck offers a deep lounging seat and a generous alfresco dining area with panoramic views. Mid-ship and forward offers specially designed comfortable sunbeds and open deck for entertainment.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1200||EUR 1200||EUR 1200||EUR 1450||EUR 1450||EUR 1200||EUR 1200||EUR 1200|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks