Fethiye to Marmaris (A/C) 4 Days 3 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
4 Days 3 Nights
Fethiye to Marmaris (A/C)
This 4-day blue cruise from Fethiye that heads on down to another popular seaside town in the Southern coastline of Turkey is one of the most popular for those with total relaxation on the agenda. This cruise is the perfect way to relax and get to see some of the most pristine coastline in Turkey.
To start the cruise you will go through the 12-island region where you can stop and swim at some of the most beautiful bays around Fethiye. Along the way you will get to swim and relax in some secluded bays or check out ancient sights along the way with some Lycian tombs scattered around. You will also get to visit one of the largest stretches of beach on the peninsula at Kumlubuk Bay. There are optional tours along the way with the chance to go take a mud bath at Dalyan, or get stuck into the water sports on offer at Ekincik Bay. All this and much more awaits you as you submerge yourself in the Fethiye to Marmaris cruising experience.
Your gulet cruising experience down to Marmaris will take 4 days and 3 nights. You board a standard Turkish yacht, also known as a gulet. Please visit our rent yacht page for more information about gulets and different gulet types. All cabins have double beds and its always 2 to a cabin unless you are a solo traveller and have paid the single supplement. The cabins all have their own bathrooms and you are provided sheets and blankets. The standard gulet is a great way to see the coastline at a pretty good price. This blue cruises Turkey experience tends to attract a more quieter crowd so you will be guaranteed some real time out on this cruising holiday experience.
Please note for this cruise:
Every cruise operates with different rules, pros, and cons because of the route and usual clientele. This is some quick helpful information to help you understand what to expect from this particular cruise:
- A/C usage is limited: 6-8 hr/day and not after midnight. Using the A/C in the harbours is strictly forbidden and there are 1 nights docked in a harbour on this cruise (last night). Please refer to the itinerary for full details.
- Sometimes harbours can be quiet noisy. Please be prepared for this.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on these routes.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted.
- Share cabins and triples are not available. Single travelers or the third/fifth person will have to pay a single supplement fee and book a cabin for themselves. Single supplement can be 70-100% more on the price. If you are travelling solo or in odd numbers, you may want to look at alternate cruises where shared and triple cabins are available with no extra cost: Fethiye, Kekova, Olympos Routes.
Before proceeding with booking please scroll down and read the 'Important Information' section to ensure you have all the information you need to book the cruise.
Fethiye to Marmaris (A/C) Gulet Cruise Itinerary
Your cruising experience will end after breakfast. This is around 10:00am, It's time to farewell your new friends and crew and disembark the gulet.
All efforts are made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change at Captain's discretion. Our passenger's safety is number one priority. This could include daily destinations as well as overnight stops. If these situations arise, all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options. No money will be refunded.
|20 May - 26 Jun EUR 360||27 Jun - 24 Jul EUR 430||25 Jul - 28 Aug EUR 505||29 Aug - 11 Sep EUR 430||12 Sep - 25 Sep EUR 360||26 Sep - 7 Oct EUR 305|
|€||EUR 360||EUR 430||EUR 505||EUR 430||EUR 360||EUR 305|
|Dates Available||Pax 1 - 5||Pax 6 -10||Pax 11 - 16||Pax 17 +||Expires|