Dulcinea Yacht Charter
Dulcinea is a 27-metre custom made two-mast gulet, built for the smoothest sailing experience around the scenic bays on the Aegean Sea. From the ports of Marmaris, Datca, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek and Selimiye, she is a great example of a simple and stylish gulet that will uplift your mood and liberate your mind. She comes with a rich wooden interior and exterior layout, which add to her classic appeal, making her one of the best private gulet charters for Turkey gulet holidays.
She is distinguished by her generous living space, which is at the heart of her design. This is why there are only five spacious cabins for maximum comfort and wellness on board. She accommodates up to 10 guests in 2 Master, 1 Double and 2 Twin rooms. All cabins are equipped with air conditioning, TV and DVD player, as well as a private bathroom.
When it’s time to relax and make the most of life on board, there are many options for you to choose from. Feast on delicious local and international food in the salon’s refined dining area. With a music system, flatscreen TV and WIFI, the salon can also be used to entertain and have fun with family or friends. If you prefer to spend your time outdoors and to breathe in the invigorating sea breeze, Dulcinea also boasts a simple yet elegant al fresco dining area and a large sunbathing deck with a cool lounging area in the shade.
With snorkelling gear, a kayak and a small zodiac boat at your disposal, you can explore Turkey’s underwater riches and visit hidden coves, allowing you to appreciate the luxury of travelling on a private gulet charter and relish the opportunity of being at the forefront for first-class views.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 2000||EUR 2000||EUR 2715||EUR 2743||EUR 2743||EUR 2715||EUR 2000||EUR 2000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Beach towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks