Oguz Bey Gulet
Oguz Bey Yacht Charter
Oguz Bey is an elegantly designed vessel that combines a relaxing atmosphere with accommodations comparable to a pleasant weekend resort. With a beautiful ascetic that combines light colours with a subdued décor, she offers an unforgettable experience for a private luxury sailing yacht charter in Turkey.
Her regal length of 32 metres offers accommodation for a truly impressive 22 guests in a deluxe setup of eight cabins, two master cabins, four triples, and two doubles. Each cabin comes equipped with all the comfort features to be expected from a deluxe yacht charter on the Mediterranean, including air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, and a relaxing ambiance. Her lounge provides a spacious area ideal for relaxing with your fellow passengers, enjoying the scenic sea views through the panoramic windows, and taking advantage of the adjoining fully stocked bar.
The deck offers the ideal place to sunbathe in the warmth of the Mediterranean sun’s rays, enjoying the scenic views of the islands and coves endemic to Turkish and Greek waters on your Turkey blue cruises. The stern of the ship comes with a spacious alfresco dining area, where you can enjoy the meals prepared by our highly trained chef in the warm sea air.
Oguz Bey offers the ideal vacation for a larger group of people who demand a high level of luxury and is available for deluxe sailing cruise hire in Turkish waters.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 2200||EUR 2400||EUR 2800||EUR 3300||EUR 3300||EUR 2800||EUR 2400||EUR 2400|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey full capacity permitted
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks