Sunworld IX Gulet
Sunworld IX Yacht Charter
Sunworld IX is an opulent vessel that is formidable in both its size and in its vast array of luxury features. With eight cabins able to accommodate 18 passengers in utmost splendour, she represents the pinnacle of yachting opulence and is now available for private luxury gulet holidays in Turkey.
Her rooms all present an elegant décor, with dark varnished wood standing out against pure white linens, and each room enjoys a personal TV, music system and ensuite bathroom. The comfortable confines of her personal rooms open up into a spacious salon, with room enough for all the passengers to gather around in a luxurious atmosphere that displays a superb amount of class. The entire interior comes equipped with air conditioning and internet access, so nothing can prevent you from attaining the height of repose on your blue cruise sailing holiday.
The upper deck presents a massive space, with room enough for all the guests to spread out and take advantage of the variety of sun mattresses and cushions available on the sundeck. The spacious shaded dining area offers a place for relaxed alfresco dining, and an array of water sporting equipment are all within easy reach, including windsurfing rig and kayaks, for your pleasure on your Turkey yacht charter experience on the Aegean sea.
Sunworld IX represents the pinnacle of luxury available for private cruise ship rental out of Turkey and is available today departing out of Bodrum and other popular ports of Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1250||EUR 1250||EUR 1786||EUR 2358||EUR 2358||EUR 1786||EUR 1250||EUR 1250|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks