Jasmin 1 Gulet
Jasmin 1 Yacht Charter
This beautiful 28-meter long yacht was built in 1998 and beautifully renovated in 2008 with a classic style wood finish throughout, attention to detail and space has been cleverly designed with the utmost comfort in mind. Jasmin 1 can accommodate up to 12 guests, with her 6 spacious cabins, 2 are double and 4 are twin and all have their own private ensuite homestyle bathroom and air-conditioning.
There are also separate living quarters for the 4 personnel on board, giving you all the privacy you need to relax and enjoy your private yacht vacation.
On deck, you will find plenty of space designed for you to relax whilst cruising the warm Mediterranean waters of southern Turkey. There is a large custom made cushioned lounger that has a retractable canopy above, should you wish to be shielded from the strong rays of the Turkish summer sun, there is also a spacious open dining area, here, whilst tasting the very best of the chef's fresh delights you can enjoy the view and also enjoy each others company, on deck, there is ample space set aside for sunbathing with large comfortable sun loungers.
The interior saloon provides all the comfort of home and is fully equipt with modern amenities such as GSM Phone, LCD TV, DVD Player, Hi-Fi Music System, CD Player there is also the added extra luxury of a wonderfully stocked bar and again here you will find space for relaxing or indoor dining.
Gulet cruises are not only about the amazing locations that you find yourself sailing to each day but also about making life onboard a pure delight and with that in mind the Jasmin 1 has extra leisure and entertainment facilities for all guests to use, a Windsurf, Canoe and board games such as playing cards and backgammon.
Jasmin 1 Gulet is available for hire from the historical coastal town of Bodrum.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1500||EUR 1500||EUR 1800||EUR 2000||EUR 2000||EUR 1800||EUR 1500||EUR 1500|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks