Seyhan Cann Gulet
Seyhan Cann Yacht Charter
The Seyhan Cann Gulet is a beautiful white yacht that seems to float towards you like a cloud on the Turkish turquoise waters and at 39 metres in length has a wealth of space available for guests. Seyhan Cann was built using exquisite teak and mahogany to give her a distinguished traditional gulet style. Built-in 2006 and refurbished to an exquisitely high standard in 2016 her décor is a mix of classic and modern, making your luxury cruise a delight.
There are 10 spacious cabins available which have elegant teak floors, ceilings and fittings with fine mahogany walls, 8 cabins are doubles, and 2 are twin cabins. Each cabin has an ensuite bathroom, which provides a WC, a home-style hand basin and a fitted shower. Each individual cabin also has air conditioning as standard so our guests are comfortable. Traditional meals prepared by our chefs can be served both indoors in our spacious lounge or outdoors in the dining area with views across the Mediterranean.
When it comes to connectivity, we have the solution, not only is there an LCD TV and Radio available in our lounge area, but a wireless internet connection is provided at all times. During a gulet holiday in Turkey, the sun will always be shining and the perfect time to get a pleasant suntan, there is no better place to do this than on our outside deck with custom made comfortable mattresses while the summer ocean breeze, gently cools you.
The Seyhan Cann Gulet is manned by an expert crew of 5, they have separate quarters giving you privacy but are also here for your every need, making the Seyhan Jan the perfect choice for taking gulet holidays in Turkey.
If anyone is feeling like a little good-natured competition there are playing cards and backgammon available at all times. There is also the use of canoe and fishing gear.
Yacht charters are an amazing way of taking your vacation to the locations that you want and every day can have a new view, Sailing out of the ports of Fethiye and Marmaris the Seyhan Cann gulet has access to incredible locations bays and islands that dreams are made of.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 0||EUR 0||EUR 0||EUR 0||EUR 0||EUR 0||EUR 0||EUR 0|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks