K Mehmet Bugra Gulet
Marmaris, Bodrum, Fethiye, Gocek, Bozburun, Datca
K Mehmet Bugra Yacht Charter
K Mehmet Bugra is an opulently designed elite sailing yacht, equipped with a host of features that are both elegant in design and impressive in presentation, all tailored to provide the highest degree of luxury on your private sailing cruise gulet charter.
Reaching a formidable 39 metres in length, her massive interior can house up to 18 privileged passengers in six elegantly furnished rooms. Her cabins consist of two master, four double, and two triple rooms, and each is air-conditioned and sumptuously designed with a theme reminiscent of a synthesis between a classic sailing ascetic and a five-star hotel. Her interior salon presents a spacious lounge where all the guests can come together with room to spare and enjoy the deluxe home studio entertainment package on your blue cruise holiday.
The top deck features an expansive sun deck, complete with an adjoining jacuzzi, perfect for lounging in the sun and gazing upon the blue seascape or even star gazing during the warm Mediterranean nights. The shaded lounging area presents the ideal place for alfresco meals prepared by our highly trained chef, who is ready to cook exquisite meals of both Turkish and international cuisine. For those seeking adventure, her host of water sporting gear includes jet ski, diving equipment, water skis, and more.
With the perfect combination of elegance of opulence, the K Mehmet Bugra offers one of the most prestigious in luxury yacht rentals in Turkey.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 3000||EUR 3000||EUR 4000||EUR 5000||EUR 5000||EUR 4000||EUR 3000||EUR 3000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Available for weekly charters from saturday only
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks