Sunworld 8 Gulet
Sunworld 8 Yacht Charter
The Sunworld 8 is an impressive Gulet that combines an elegant ascetic with a capacious interior and deck space, offering a unique cruising experience on the Mediterranean for up to 17 passengers. Her 30 metres contains a stunning fusion of comfort amenities and modern sailing features, offering a memorable private luxury gulet charter in Turkey.
She contains eight cabins, five double cabins, two twins, and one triple, each finely furnished with cosy ascetic, luxurious beds, and private ensuite bathrooms, everything you need to feel at home on the water. The entirety of her interior enjoys air conditioning, and her spacious salon comes equipped with a home entertainment suite and an internet connection, giving you the perfect place to relax and enjoy the soothing motion of the waves on your Turkish gulet holidays around the Turkish Riviera.
Her upper deck presents a spacious and gorgeous locale for relaxation, complete with a menagerie of cushions and sun mattresses for your total repose, presenting the perfect opportunity to sunbathe and enjoy the seascape during the day or relax under the stars during the warm Mediterranean nights. A collection of water sporting equipment is available if you prefer excitement on your elite sailing cruise rental, including water skis, a windsurfing rig, canoe, and assortment of snorkels, enough for all the guests.
The Sunworld 8 is a unique and ascetically pleasing boat that is available for yacht charters on the Mediterranean.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1215||EUR 1215||EUR 1672||EUR 2215||EUR 2215||EUR 1672||EUR 1215||EUR 1215|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- There would be extra fuel charge for extreme distances
- Outside Turkey maximum 12 guests allowed
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.
- Can bring your own drinks