Daphne 11 Trawler
Daphne 11 Yacht Charter
When it comes to travelling in comfort and style on a private charter cruise in Turkey, Daphne 11 Trawler is the ideal choice for your next blue voyage. Measuring 20 metres, she has a robust and simple look of a trawler, but with the elegance and eye-catching details that can only come from a luxury yacht.
Another noteworthy aspect is her interior salon that has an open plan kitchen and living area. While her rich wooden furnishings, comfy couch, TV & DVD player create a warm living room atmosphere, the fully equipped kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances to prepare gourmet meals on your luxury trawler charter.
The salon’s open-plan space and large windows maintain the flow of natural light for a cohesive living space, giving you plenty of room to relax and socialise on your cosy blue cruise holiday getaway.
Below deck, there are four cabins - 1 Master, 2 Double, and 1 Triple – for a total accommodation of nine people. The cabins have a modern minimalist design that brings out the beauty and uniqueness of Daphne 11. Each cabin has an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Her outer deck spaces include a padded lounging area, and a shaded dining area, and an extensive fly deck, where you can enjoy the sun’s rays in the daytime and a star-studded sky at night.
Make the most of your time on a private luxury yacht by exploring the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Thanks to the large platform, you can easily get in and out of the water. So don’t miss the opportunity to go for a swim or to use the water sports equipment on board, including snorkelling gear, canoe boat and a paddleboard.
Departing from the ports of Marmaris, Datca, Fethiye, Bodrum, Gocek and Selimiye, Daphne 11 is the perfect fit for sea lovers looking for a luxury escape holiday.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Equipment
|€||EUR 1000||EUR 1400||EUR 1500||EUR 1750||EUR 1750||EUR 1500||EUR 1400||EUR 1000|
|Price||€ 0||Contact Us|
Rates and Rules
- Rates are per-day basis
- Available for weekly charters from Saturdays (shorter period may be possible on some periods, please contact us for shorter charters)
- Crew, chef & crew services
- Fuel up to 4 hr cruising per day
- Turkish port fees (Turkish ports only)
- Transitlog and formality costs
- Using equipments onboard
- Yacht insurance
- Cleaning services
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- Food / Grocery costs
- Drinks & beverages
- Drinking water
- International port fees
- Fuel expenses for Watersports
- Optional activities / Land excursions
- Airport transfers
- Personal travel insurance
- A) Meals can be included per person, daily or weekly basis with Classic, Luxury or Deluxe menu options
- B) Your choice: We can help with preparation and delivery of your the grocery shopping requirements either before or after you arrive, all receipts will be retained and given to you. Alternative choice. If you would prefer to shop for yourselves we offer a free service of pick up and delivery to the boat.